Scholarship scheme for scholarships, book bank scheme for scheduled castes / tribes, fee reimbursement scheme, non-recurring assistance scheme, technical education facilities, special scholarship scheme for persons engaged in unhealthy pension under Central Predictive Plan, Scheduled Castes Scheduled Castes under the Welfare Sector of the tribes Various welfare schemes for the welfare of / liberated nations is being implemented which is primarily educational, have been classified under the economic, social and other programs.Schemes run by the Social Welfare Department include scholarship scheme for Scheduled Castes / tribes and Vimukta castes, living below the poverty line of the general category, work related to education by voluntary organizations and financial assistance given to them, government upgradation slums Plan for maintenance,Planning related to the implementation of the Scheduled Tribes Prevention Act, 1989, the conduct of the ashram system schools and hostels, and the scheme of granting marriage / sickness allowance to Scheduled Castes persons.In addition to this, under the special component plan, the scheme of self employment scheme, sanitary mart scheme, shop construction scheme, skill enhancement training scheme and free boring scheme are being run by scheduled caste finance and development corporation.Under National Social Assistance Program, under the National Old Age Pension Scheme, National Family Scheme, some facilities have been approved to the beneficiaries.The following organizations are working under the Department of Social Welfare:-
- Directorate of Social Welfare, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- Tribal Development Directorate, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- Directorate of prohibition, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- Uttar Pradesh Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation (Ltd) Lucknow
- Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Works Corporation (L) Lucknow
- UP Scheduled Caste / Tribal Research and Training Institute, Lucknow
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj Research and Training Institute, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- Uttar Pradesh Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Commission, Lucknow
Vikas Bhawan, Gonda
Location : Vikas Bhawan | City : Gonda | PIN Code : 271001