Department website : http://uptreasuries[dot]gov[dot]in
Divisional Additional Directors of Treasuries and Pension:
During the course of time, number of transactions handled by treasuries has increased many fold and it was necessary to ensure a proper control and supervision over their working and also to improve the quality of work. Therefore, offices of Additional Directors of Treasuries have been set-up at divisional level, the duties and responsibilities of which include the following:
- To inspect treasuries in their divisions twice a year and to remove irregularities found in the inspections.
- To ensure timely submission of Accounts to A.G. and monthly inputs to Vitiya Sankhikiya Nideshalya by the treasuries.
- To transfer sub treasury officer, Assistant Account Officers and Chief Cashiers within division.
- To sanction earn leave, leave Encashment, medical leave and temporary advance from G.P.F. in the cases of Assistant Accounts
- Officers/Sub Treasury Officers who inspect and monitor Computerisation of treasuries and sub treasuries in the division.
- To ensure timely disposal of pending audit paras related to all departments/offices in the division.
- To monitor matters of pay fixation, internal audit and other finance and Accounts related matters of all Government Offices in his division.
- To ensure proper recording of payment voucher related to reimbursement claims from Government of India.
- To ensure strict compliance of C.C.L./D.C.L.
- To ensure timely submission of indents for stamps to right authorities by the treasuries
- To ensure quick disposal of complaints.
- To sanction pension, gratuity, commutation of pension to all group B and group C employees wef April 1, 2000.
- To act as a Reviewing Officer in the case of Treasury Officers for writing character rolls.